Thursday, January 26, 2012

I wanted words but all I got was nothing.

Dress Down Day (I'm calling them DDD anymore) tomorrow! (:

Then I have Cassidy's party tomorrow night! :D

I'm just wearing jeans, my new boots, and a long sleeve purple shirt that I got for my birthday. :P

I'll try to get pictures and put some up.

I wanna bring my stuffed animal. (Yahh, that's right)

I got it when I was like two. I was at Khols and I cried for it.


Favorite animal (when I was like two) and favorite color, to this day.

Bunny. Blue.

Favorite thing ever. 

Or I'd bring my white blanket.

My grandma crocheted it when I was born.

But all I am bringing is my pillow. Bleh.


Plus other needed things.

Durf-dah-durf. 

I wish I knew if Michael liked me or not because I really like him and I'm not quite falling for him but I almost am I just want to make sure I'm not going to go through what I did with Joe and get hurt in the end if what happened with Joe happens with Michael and I just am worried that he doesn't like me and I'm wasting my time but I just really like him and I don't know what to do. 





No comments:

Post a Comment