Saturday, January 14, 2012

The closer I'm bound in love to you, the closer I am to free.

Tessa texted Tyler really late last night and asked for Michael's number.

She was supposed to give it to me.

I told her I was gonna go to sleep then, because it was like 1 AM. 

So she texted me this morning and said 


Her: Ash
Me (when I woke up): Yeah Tessa?
Her: Michael call me in three minutes
Me: Huh?
Her: Call me
Me: Wait, I'm so confused... you want me to call you or he's gonna call you?




Then she called me.

She said "I was texting Michael before, and I said "How's Ash?" and he was like "What do you mean?" and I said "Aleia told me someone came up to you last night and was like "So, how's Ashley?" and you were like "Shut upp dude"" and he was like "No one said that to me" and I said Well do you like her?" and he said "No" so I said "Okay"... so I thought I'd tell you." 



(That's what she said when she called me)


I said "Okay." 


Then after we hung up I texted her and I said "WAIT, You have his number. O-O" and she said "Not anymore" and I said "I hate you" and she said "Sorry" and I said "Its okay I was jk" 


But I am pretty mad that she didn't give it to me because she promised she would give it to me. 




I also really hope he was lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment