Friday, January 6, 2012

Everybody feels a little fucked up sometimes.

Just thought I'd let you guys know, its a Friday. 

Fridays at my school mean Dress Down Days. I wore jeans, and a purple ruffle shirt with this really cool jacket on top and a little flower in my hair... PICTURE:

Not the greatest picture, but that's what I wore. Ignore the little camera button. Then jeans on the bottom. I enjoyed the outfit. It was very comfortable! So when I'm comfortable, I'm hyper and I'll be MYSELF. 

Comfortableness=Myself

Hehe oh.

I really like Michael. I do. 

In Geography he sits in front of me and he was stretching and he put looked up (I guess you can say) and put his head as far back as he could and put it on my desk and looked at me and said "Hi" and I was like "Um hi there." and he did it another time after that and then in Science we had to do this quiz thing that didn't count as a grade so we sit next to each other and we just took each others answers and we were sitting closer to each other than usual and Tyler kept like looking at him and then at me then back to him and I was thinking "... Hm.?" but I think I just really like him because I kept thinking about him like I used to think about Joe when I really liked him and I was just so happy to be with him today and I wanted to just hang out with him so bad because I do really like him and I just want him to be mine. </3 


I miss him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment