Monday, January 2, 2012

I wonder what you think of me when someone mentions my name or when you see me.

TODAY WAS THE MOST POINTLESS DAY TO HAVE SCHOOL IT'S THE DAY AFTER THE HOLIDAY OUR PRINCIPAL DIDN'T EVEN GO TO SCHOOL THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT. PEOPLE DITCHED, FAKED SICK TO GO HOME, OR JUST GOT OUT EARLY. FOR A FOOTBALL GAME. OR JUST BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANNA STAY IN SCHOOL. LIKE WTF. NO. 

Michael left school in Algebra. Meaning the two periods that we actually sit next to each other and sometimes talk (Geography and Science) HE WASN'T THERE. D:

In Science we sit at tables with two chairs at that table and its in alphabetical order so Michael is next to me and he always fake farts (>.<) and I pretend it bothers me so I move my chair away from him and he moves his closer and I sit there with my face covered going "Nooo stop!" (: -Just thought I'd let you know.-

In Social Studies we're doing a project and we had to use the computers in the library and Michael's group uses the computer next to us and I was typing in our slides for PowerPoint and Tyler was to the right of me (he's in Michael's group) and Helena was to the left of me and Michael was to the right of Tyler and at one point it got quiet because neither of our groups were saying anything and Tyler whispered to Michael something that I still don't know but I heard "her" and I could see Tyler looking at me from out of the corner of my eye and I thought I heard him say "Just talk to her" and Michael smiled and you WON'T BELIEVE WHAT IT WAS. HE DID THE FAKE FART THING. I smiled because I just thought of when I fell out of my chair in Science one day because he did it and then I said without looking at him straightforward (I looked at him from the corner of my eye) "No thanks!" while laughing a little and then I looked at him and then at Tyler and I said "I'm good this time, Tyler is in between us." and he just laughed a little.

I think I might really like Michael but I don't really know. /:

<3(;

No comments:

Post a Comment