Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Happy happy birthday, taday's your special day! Happy happy birthday, I'll slap you in the face!" *slap* -Helena

Haha ^


Its my birthdaay! (:

I'm 13 todaay.

I got a few shirts from Delia's, a watch for ski club, a pair of boots, socks, a necklace, a nail thing, and that might be it.


In the beginning of Geography, I really had to go to the bathroom so I asked the teacher and he said yes and I booked it out of the room and then I just kinda awkwardly walked back in and like 20 seconds after I walked in no one was talking and they were all looking at me and they all stood up and started singing and I was about to turn around and walk out of the classroom (as a joke) but I didn't. 

While they were singing I looked around at everyone and they were all singing and then like Helena and Julia and Kate were smiling at me (friend like obviously) and then I looked at the guys and Tyler, Nico, Mark, and Michael were smiling at me.

After I kinda just sat down and I was like "Thanks everyone!" *:3* 


Switched seats in Geography and Science. I'm not by Michael anymore... 



No comments:

Post a Comment