Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Life is a work of art.

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR MY SUBJECT CHANGING. ):



So we asked Michael today.

He asked who was going, I gave him a list. 

He said "No Nico?" (He's coming now, though)

A: "Him and Helena are *air quotes* "taking a break from being friends" for now"
M: "Oh. Why?"
A: "I'll tell you at our lockers"




Heh-heh I never got to tell him...


But there is a great possibility he is going Friday. 






I'm cold. :P


Dudess I really hope Michael comes Friday.


I will seriously cry if he can come, or have a dance party.




Effing. 


Legit.


:D


I actually studied tonight, for reals.


Only because if I don't study and my parents notice and I get not good grades I get punished. -_-


Hehe oh.


That awks moment when Patrick and Allison are going out and I'm forever alone... still....


Patrick and Allison obviously liked each other... and he finally *bad part right here* to ask her out. 


But still..

Honestly... both of them are not pretty/cute. AT. ALL. 





So I was like "SERIOUSLY. DUCK YOU LIFE"


So I just hit my elbow. Off the table that my laptop is on in my room. Accomplishment. 


WHOA THAT WORD IS LONG!

A-C-C-O-M-P-L-I-S-H-M-E-N-T. 



:OO


Hahaha I get distracted SO easily.. 


So tomorrow is February.


Where I live, today it was 54 degrees. 


We still have no snow..


I live somewhere where we are supposed to get feet of snow right now.


HAHAHA OF COURSE WE DON'T.


I love the song Domino by Jessie J. It always makes me happy...



I change the subject. A LOT. 




So me and this kid who used to like me a lot (eighth grader, I'm in seventh) are now talking about Joe.



And Michael.


He knows that I used to love Joe.

He knows that I like Michael a lot.



Two of my friends are secretly dating.


I don't think its secret anymore, though. 


Awks.


I love my class. (:


They are just the best. Ohmigosh. I love them.


If I ever got bumped down/up (HAHHAH I WOULD NEVER GET BUMPED UP) I would die. I would be like HAHAHA NO WAY. 


Helena, Kate, Nico, Michael, Julia, Cori, and Tyler are in my class. Plus so many other people I talk to. Its great. 


Have you ever had a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino from Starbucks?


If Yes- I love you.


If No- YOU HAVE NEVER DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN. 


Me and Michael were talking in Reading class a bit.


I don't know how the teacher didn't flip out on us, or at least notice. 




HAHAHA SHE'S BLINDD. 


No seriously she has like no eyesight whatsoever.




I think I'm going to sleep now. 

Hahaa more like "I'm going to lay in my bed and play on my iPod until like midnight and then when I'm done there I'm going to lay in bed and imagine stuff that will never happen between me and Michael!"


Seriously that's practically what I do every night. 


:3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment