Thursday, January 26, 2012

The spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

Last night, just like mostly every Wednesday, I went to ski club.

Third week going skiing.

I love it.

I walk off the bus, into the lodge. I'm getting all my stuff ready to put on, and who do I see?

Guess. 



Joe. (Oh and he's dating Stephanie)

Yep, I said it. 

I sat there and I thought to myself "wait... what? when? HUH?!?!"

So Tessa, Kate and I go to the tent to get our skis, poles, boots. 

Back into the lodge, got our stuff on.

Outside, we put on our skis. 

Get out on the Bunny Hill (the easiest slope), and guess we end up skiing with for two hours straight.

Joe.

He disappeared to God knows where, and Tessa and I went down the slope a few more times.

Go in the lodge to eat.


Take care of some drama (seriously. it was terrible).

I thought I was done skiing with Joe.

But NOPE! He came on every other slope with us after we went back out after eating.

Best part of the night: being with him. He talked to me. Joked with me. Laughed with me. Every time I got off the lift or the slope, I would "pull up" next to him, and not even on purpose. Every time, he would say to me "So we meet again." I never thought I could miss him so much. 

Worst part of the night: bus ride home. Him and Stephanie, same seat, she was leaning her head on his shoulder. When we got off the bus they hugged. 


They leaned in to kiss, but stopped.


10003496% was glad they didn't. 


I take it they've kissed before...


Gotta go, homework and cleaning my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment