Monday, January 30, 2012

If you love someone, you love them all the same.

Holy crap guys. 

I might be hanging out with Michael Friday.

Movie night. 

I know I'm gonna go, because my parents always let me go with my friends. 

I hope he can go..

Oh and guess what.

So the first time Tyler and Tessa started dating, I liked Tyler just a little.



Tyler and Tessa like each other.



He doesn't want a girlfriend yet though.

BUT OMFG IF MICHAEL HANGS OUT WITH US FRIDAY.........

Movie night (Scary movie) + Friday night + Friends + Michael + Other boys + Sleepover with the girls afterwards = Perfect night. 


... I hope its perfect.


I don't think you understand how happy I will be if I can just spend one night hanging out with him. 


YOU. DO. NOT. UNDERSTAND.


IF HE COMES. I WILL EXPLODE. ONCE I FIND OUT THAT HE IS COMING. THERE WILL BE A DANCE PARTY. IMMEDIATELY. AND WHEN I FIND OUT (IF) HE ISN'T COMING. THERE WILL BE TEARS. 


Loljk no tears but sadness. 


:OO

I really like Michael. 



A LOT. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment