Monday, January 9, 2012

Someone, somewhere, loves you.

I'm posting from my iPod right now, so if there are spelling/grammar issues, spell check is my worst enemy.

I forgot to mention to you guys, today I had writing on my wrist. It said "rhythm of love," "cave in," and "color" on it. Three of my favorite songs. I had my hand raised for something in Geography class, and as you know, Michael sits in front of me. He was turned to the side in his chair because he was facing the teacher.

My sleeve went up my wrist a little because my hand was raised, therefore you could see my wrist and the writing. He looks me and goes "answers?", raises an eyebrow, and gestures to my wrist.

I smiled at him and said "No, songs."

He made my day when he said this: "Owl City?"

He smiled at me.

I smiled back and said "Only 'Cave In' is Owl City."

Why did that make my day, you wonder? Owl City is my favorite band ever and I am in love with Owl City and for him to know that and expect at least one of those songs on my wrist to be an Owl City song just makes me feel better about everything. <3

Night guys.<3(;

No comments:

Post a Comment