Monday, January 9, 2012

I tend to be awkward if I find you attractive.

-I enjoy this title because it is 100003259328773478% true for me.-




LAZY FACT # 38297574:
You were too lazy to read that number. 

... You know its true.


So today Timmy was absent. In Science, Tim sits next to Mark L. Michael sits next to me in Science. Michael sat next to Mark L. MY LIFE WAS OVER. ):


I think I really like him. 

Oh yes, my friend Rachel likes him too. Like, a lot..

She was like "Ohemgee he's so hot" and stuff and I thought to myself "Oh gosh, I CANNOT tell her." 

She will strangle me... O-O

/).(\

I think I make most conversations awkward.

OH! Yeah, guess what.

In Social Studies we're doing a PowerPoint project and instead of working in the Library this time, we used the computers in Mrs. Ferguson, an evil teacher's room. 

So did Nico's group. (Nico, Mark L, Shawn)

Our computers are right next to each other. 

At first, the order from left to right in their group was: Nico, Shawn, Mark L. Ours, left to right: Helena, Kate, me.

Then, I don't really remember what happened, but we switched seats (into a different order) somehow...

Then the order, left to right was.... his group: Mark L, Shawn, Nico. My group: Me, Kate, Helena.

Mine and Nico's chairs were like this:

*Nico**Me*

... There was ZERO amount of space between us. I felt like we were dating or something... He was literally leaning on me. His body covered my arm. I could feel his hair... ON MY FACE. 

No. I did not move. I was enjoying our friendship moment thingy. 

He was sitting on me practically. Did I care? ... WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

No, I did not. 


Anywho, (<---- THAT TOOK SKILL. I'M AWESOME. YOU JUST GOTTA ADMIT. ... and you can also admit I'm awkward.. its just that true.) I really like Michael.



My cousin told me she thinks he likes me. 


Heh-heh yeah my friends thought Joe liked me too, look where we got with that one... :P


-Oh yeah, Hi, Gianna.-


She's the ONLY person that I know personally that has the link to this blog.


I trust her with absolutely EVERY SINGLE THING. 


I really gotta pee.... Just thought I'd let you know. ^^>


Night guys, hope you have a good Tuesday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment