Thursday, January 5, 2012

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
hehehe. 

GUYS I THINK I REALLY LIKE MICHAEL!

:D


Today in school I was just like OHMIGOSH THANK GOD, HE'S HERE. Because in 9th period (which is our first class) he was a little late and I was so sad and he walked in the classroom and I was like SO happy after that I think I was smiling and I was just so happy. -Lol-


And then in Geography our teacher's clock is messed up so Michael, Julia, Cori, Tyler and I were all staring at the clock for like the whole class because it will go minute by minute and make it to the 7 and then after a minute it goes back a minute and then it goes back another minute and then a minute after THAT it slides back to the six and it just repeats itself and so every time it went back to the six Michael turned around and smiled at me for what reason I don't know!



No comments:

Post a Comment