Sunday, January 1, 2012

There is no remedy for love but to love more.

In Geography class, Michael sits in front of me. 

He sits in front of me in Reading and Geography, and he sits next to me in Science. 

In Social Studies he sits two rows over and like three seats behind. 

In Algebra, he sits three rows over, two seats back. 

In English, every day we get to pick our seats, but he's either all the way on the other side of the room, or one in from the other side of the room, in any desk that's open. One day he sat in front of Helena, and she sits in front of me. 

But in Keyboarding class there are rows of tables on the right and left sides of the class room. Three people at each table. He sits at the end computer on the right side of the left, and I'm the end computer on the left. SO CLOSE TO BEING NEXT TO EACH OTHER. D: The first day we started in the books which was like last Tuesday because we just switched Rotations and so the first day was Monday which was like a practice day and all but I'm a fast typer and writer and so I got to page 12 that day and we started on 4 and Michael was like on page 6 I think and he goes "Ashley what page are you on?" and I said ".. 12" and he was like "*>:O* WHAT?!" And I was like "Uh yeah." 

But back to my point in the first place! LOOK AT THAT PEN!                                

One day in Geography he turned around to me and said "Click this pen" and I obviously have them but I was hesitant and I could tell he noticed because he said "Oh its not gonna shock you just click it I promise you" and he looked at me and I clicked it and he said "Now click it again to close the pen" and he had his hand on the pen like the picture below...

 He was holding it like that so that I couldn't see the other little button (in the first picture) and I clicked the button on the side not the one on top and he was like "Darn how'd you know?" and he smiled at me and I smiled back and I was like "I have those pens" and then I laughed at him. 

I think I might really like him? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment