Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Saying "I love you"... there's so many ways to do it.

LOLOLOLOLL.

So Cori and Julia know I like Michael, so in Geography we just played this game and so Cori and/or Julia made an arrow (IT WAS SICK AND 3D AND ALL OMFG IT WAS AMAZING) and Cori wrote on it "I <3 THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE" and put it on Michael's "side" of our table in Science and made it point to me and he was getting a tissue and so he didn't see her put it there and the best part was I wasn't even paying attention to him when he sat down because me and Julia were figuring out all our inside jokes and writing them down to put in her locker and Michael goes "What the..?! Who put this here??" and he looked at me and I just looked at him and I couldn't help laughing and I was like "I DUNNO!" and he was like "DAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?" LOLOL JK THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS.

OMFG ANOTHER THING... We had an Algebra test on Friday (OMFG IT WAS SO HARD I HATED IT I GOT AN 88)


This was my emotion during the test (... mostly because when I had to take it in extra classes they were learning about RHOMBUS and SQUARE and stuff and we're like epic algebra shit): 



BUT THEN.... 


Michael didn't finish one or something so our teacher let him sit in the back of the classroom and finish it and I had lots of questions on the worksheet for what reason I DUNNO and when I was walking away from the teacher's desk the one time I thought I'd look at him just quick and I did and he was looking at me and I was like





 <3

Nighttttt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment