Wednesday, January 18, 2012

There's going to be moment in everyone's life, when they want someone, that they will never have

Our Science teacher is switching our seats on Friday. </3

Once the teacher told us, some people asked "Do we get to pick?" 


Most said "YES!" 


I said there like this *:O* (Meaning wide eyed and jaw dropped like HOLY WHOA NO YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.) 


Michael said "BUT I LIKE WHERE I SIT!" and then he looked at me and he was like "Uhh... but.. but I want a different partner...?" he said it almost as a question.. 


But I was smiling when he said the first thing and he saw and then when he said the second thing I stopped smiling and just looked at my workbook thingy and he goes "Wait I think I just made her sad!" (he was talking to Tyler) "I THINK SHE TOOK IT PERSONALLY" 


OMFGGG IT WAS HILARIOUS I WAS TRYING NOT TO DIE LAUGHING AND FALL ON THE FLOOR.... AGAIN... LOLOLOLOL.


But then he was like "Ashley I didn't mean it like that! Don't be sad.." and then after that we had to work with the person next to us on something in the workbook and I thought to myself "OH THANK YOUU MR. DUBBS" (that's not the teachers actually name its just what we call him hahaha) 


OMFG AGAIN... 


When the boys have a basketball game, they get to wear ties and the kind of shirts you would wear under a tux's jacket and they look soo adorablleee. 


Especially Michael. I JUST WANNA HUG HIM. 


He was playing with his tie in Science and he rolls it up and he makes it roll out and he finds it so amusing its quite hilarious and he sat there rolling it out onto the table and he was like "Watch this" and he kept doing it over and over and over again I was like "You're just so amused aren't you..." and then at the end of the day I 'accidentally' (no seriously I didn't mean to) hit him when I was putting on my jacket and getting my arms in my sleeves and I was like "Oh, I'm sorry!" and he was like "Haha its fine" and I just said "Good luck, see ya!" and I didn't even hear his answer.


Nighttt. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment